Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Meet: El Becerro Western Wear #2

In keeping with our new tradition, this week I will be introducing you to another one of our vendors. Read there story and then come check them out in person at The Buford Highway Flea Market



Jose Guadalupe Estrda fell into this business by accident. While working for someone that sold shoes he settled a debt with this man by accepting a large inventory of shoes. Deciding the best way to  make his money back would be to sell them he set up shop in El Monte, California. After 16 strong years at that flea market things started to slow down and he was contemplating his next move. A wholesale merchant then invited him to visit Atlanta. When I walked in and saw that things were booming, then and there I decided to make my move to the Buford Highway Flea Market. I rented a both that day and now I occupy five spaces. After eight years hear, I could not be happier, more thankful or even more optimistic about this  place. This business has allowed me to raise my family and secure my future.


When you visit El Becerro Western Wear #2 you will find a wide variety of wester wear and apparel. We carry items such as cowboy boots, cowboy hats and feature clothing that has the western wear feel to it. This is what the "raza" as we call our fellow immigrants like to wear and we offer them a spot that feels like  home.


No comments:

Post a Comment